I am helping a friend sell his 1976 Mirage (C&C) 24 since he is unable to sail much anymore. Please contact me off list for more details. An excellent buy in spite of the age, new 4 stroke motor, new sails, storage trailer stored inside on trailer or covered and sailed very, very little, Once I am able to take pictures this spring will post on the list "for sale." Ice still on Pentwater Lake and marina must be dregged before our spring launch , last year in the water by April 15 , this year not going to happen. Thank you.

Barry Miller
"Miller Time"
C&C 34
bearmil...@charter.net.