Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax

On 2013-04-11, at 18:02, "djhaug...@juno.com" <djhaug...@juno.com> wrote:

I know...  You just let anyone fondle $2k worth of electronics and then want to
sell add new...you'd think they wouldn't let announce touch the merch.  Like
the cell phone companies now display empty cell phones.

Who is to say something isn't missing and you don't find out till your in three
middle of the install...

Danny

T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network