From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chuck S
Sent: April 12, 2013 10:42 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Race Video

Good points.
Another option:  I setup Resolute to singlehand, so I can dump the main
myself while steering from behind the wheel.
I have three choices,
1) drop the traveller by releasing the windward crosshaul line.  That's how
we start our turn round the windward mark.  Mainsail trimmer or myself,
2) release the 24:1 finetune from either side.  That's sweet.
3) reach in front of the wheel and ease the 6:1 mainsheet.  This is a little
harder.

Question: didn't think you needed to ease the main to turn upwind?  Am I
missing something?  Should ease the jib sheet.

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Atlantic City, NJ