>... but the layout is definitely old-school with good seaberths. If your wife
>wants a dock-condo look elsewhere. <<

Calypso's interior is similar.  Great for passages and a bunch of old guys
racing, not so much for the softer side of sailing and while at anchor.

I once sailed a Bendytoy 42 down the US west coast that was designed for the
warm water charter trade.  The interior was more condo like, the cockpit table
included an ice chest.

It was great at dock or motoring in a calm.  Offshore in a little breeze the
large spaces below made it difficult to move around and the cockpit
accouterments got in the way of sporty sailing.

Martin
Calypso
1970 C&C 43
Seattle