  From: Andrew Burton
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 5:53 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 38 mkIII - now sports cars

  Got to polish my little 2001 Miata SE... British Racing Green with tan
leather and mahogany steering wheel. I take the twisty roads to the boat!

  Andrew Burton
  PO Box 632
  Newport, RI
  USA 02840

  +401 965 5260

  On Apr 18, 2013, at 16:58, Tim Goodyear <timg...@gmail.com> wrote:

    The 1989 Merc 560SL came out last weekend, but I didn't dare take the hard
top off yet (it's not a trivial task)...

    Tim
    Mojito
    Branford, CT