From: David Knecht
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 10:13 AM
To: Persuasion
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fw: Stowing stuff on your boat

I can't find software by that name anywhere.  Do you have a link?  Dave

On Apr 18, 2013, at 8:53 PM, "Persuasion" <persuasio...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Fred

  After some recommendations from this list I downloaded “what’s where” and I
am impressed.  You can import a drawing of your boat, add labels to various
locations and then build a data base.  It is freeware though you can donate if
you desire.

  Mike
  S/V Persuasion
  C&C 37 Keel/CB