  From: Stevan Plavsa
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 12:49 PM
  Subject: Stus-List Boat Name - Font

  Hi All,

  I know this is a long shot but it's worth a try.
  I've been looking hard and trying all sorts of different fonts and I think
I'm at the stage that I can't see the forest for the trees. I need some help
deciding on a font, here are my requirements:

  - Timeless
  - Classic
  - Graceful
  - Elegant
  - Soft

  Boat name is Suhana. I have been wanting to go with the classic arc but I'm
not sure anymore, I've been staring and fiddling way too long and it's all just
a haze of indecisiveness now.
  Any suggestions? I know, subjective but you never know .. we have the same
taste in boats and it seems many have the same taste in cars I figure it's
worth a try.

  Thanks,
  Steve
  C&C 32