I like 3M Scotch 225 weather resistant tape.  Makes curves very nicely.

Dennis C.

From: Chuck S <cscheaf...@comcast.net>
To: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boot Stripes -- Anyone need Brightside Red and Dk Blue?

Dwight,
You may want to use less pressure wen applying the tape?

I simply follow the old edge to get a straight line, working from left to right, I can get 95% in one continuous piece, all but where it curves sharp under the counter.  I use a brand new roll (each year) of 1" wide, 14 day, 3M blue painters tape.  I've gotten good results leaving it on up to three weeks.  Tried others and had lesser results.  The 60 day tape is thinner and tears too easily.  The green tape is too expensive.  To prevent bleed thru at the edge, run a plastic (West System) mixing stick over the tape edge.

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R
Atlantic City, NJ