I used 1/2" white 3M striping tape.
Nice crisp line, not going to last forever, but it's been on there about 3 years and still looks good.
Cheers,
Paul.

Tangerine
79 C&C24
Sidney, BC

On 13-05-01 05:43 PM, Rick Taillieu wrote:

They are hard to get right.

The first time I painted my boat I taped off the cove stripe right where the indent meets the hull, it ended up too wide and looked funny.

After painting this time I still haven't done the cove stripe but I'm leaning toward ½" tape stripe.

Rick Taillieu

Nemesis

'75 C&C 25  #371

Shearwater Yacht Club