From: "Indigo" <ind...@thethomsons.us>
To: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 6:27:14 PM
Subject: Stus-List Touching up Awlgrip / MarineTex Repair

I have some small areas where I have had to make some repairs to deepish
scratches and chips (bottom of the transom). The color of my hull is dark blue
(Indigo to be precise!). The yard has told me that the gelcoat patch kit from
West Marine / Evercoat is not going to be any good because they use a white
base and I will not get it anywhere dark enough.

I am not looking for perfection – just something that will disguise the white /
grey MarineTex and pass maybe a 50ft test!

Any suggestions. All I need is probably 1/8 th of a cup. Probably less.

Would love to do a complete paint job = but it’s not on the cards anytime soon.

Jonathan

Indigo – C&C 35MKIII

Southport CT