From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joel
Aronson
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 11:25 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Electronics at the helm

BTW,

you'll need a coat hanger or electrician's fish tape and a helper.
I'd also run a messenger line to make the next one easier.

Joel
Sent from my iPad

On May 4, 2013, at 11:10 AM, Robert Gallagher <trys...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am getting ready to fully wire my Chartplotter/depth/ to power, depth
transducer, and Ais GPS that is located down below.

> There is not enough room to go through the pedestal as the autopilot and
engine cables are taking up most of the space and I don't want anything to
get tangled.

> The pedestal guard is the obvious choice but there are NO HOLES down
there.  Only nuts on studs or bolts at the base of the guard tubes.

> HELP!
>
> A new pedestal guard seems like overkill just to run wires.  And yes, I
need the chartplotter at the helm.

This List is provided by the C&C Photo Album http://www.cncphotoalbum.com