Hi Bill,

I should have been more clear in saying... the recommended weldment & rigging is unnecessary. If you're going to have the CDI drum above the pulpit you might as well tack line to the stem and provide lateral support off the forestay with something like the ATN unit.

And Bryan, I've been interested in the CDI furler and would like to know what you think of it (after using it for some time.)

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1