Hi Jim,

The CPN community was gathering 2700 world charts posted on the Internet into a single source file when a US govment agency trashed the effort... or something like that. You need to read a few pages at the beginning and near the end of the thread to get the jist.

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f134/charts-ii-nga-2700-charts-63396.html

great guys and a valiant effort... for naught perhaps.

        Cheers, Russ