From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Bill Coleman
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 9:05 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fwd: Stopping a diesel

Ditto.

Had a broken spring in the injector of my Kubota, engine ran up to 3 grand,
even shutting the ignition wouldn't stop it. (This
also de-activates the fuel supply solenoid, no manual shutoff)  Thank god the
governor worked. I ended up ripping off the fuel
hose as I apparently couldn't think quickly enough to plug the intake.  Then my
buddy, who teaches solid model printing , 'Printed
' me a little plastic paddle, complete with instructions to place over intake
of engine to shut off engine.  So, now it hangs in
my engine compartment next to the intake!

Bill Coleman

C&C 39