Listers,

As summer approaches we are looking for more volunteers to get the word out
on the various forums again.  I have taken care of Sailnet.com.  However, I
don't like the idea of joining another forum just to post once and not
return.

If you are an active member on another major forum like SA, Cruisersforum,
etc.
Please help us!

Please post here when you do so that no one spams forums with duplicate
posts.

Email me directly for a printable flyer to put in your neighbors cockpit.
 I suggest enclosing the flyer and bottle of Macallan 30 year old single
malt in a plastic bag to keep things dry, get their attention, and generate
a friend for life.

Thanks

Rob Gallagher