Joel,

You ain't gonna like my opinion.

Rent a gelcoat color book from fibreglast.com, $5.  Match the color and order a
gallon of tinted gelcoat.  Double-tape the cockpit sole.  Mix up the gelcoat
with some colloidal silica and roll it on with a resin resistant roller.
Finish by rolling in one direction.  Wait until the gelcoat begins to harden a
bit and pull the tape.

Voila!  Factory non-skid.

It really is that easy.

Dennis C.