Hi Mike,

I have a Kiwi prop & ball cap.
Love the prop... cap, not so much. It's my "disposable" racing hat. We're not going back for it :)

Mine is 5 or 6 years old, no issues. It's not unusual for an active west coast cruiser to put 200 hours a year on her. Reverse will drag the engine at only 22 HP and can stall if cool, it digs that much.

I've said it before, deal directly with John in New Zealand as much as possible. The NorthWest guys dropped me like a hot potato when I identified the wrong blade size... they already had the cash. John in New Zealand sent a set by FedEx once he became aware of the problem (a few weeks later).

        Cheers, Russ