Kirk,

But we do already have dilithium crystals on board:

http://youtu.be/89vY1p0tT2E

And yes, there's a switch on our Ships Circuits panel that is labelled "Warp
Core" that lights them up.

:-)

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
NCC-1701-B
C&C 37+ | City Island, NY
www.StarshipSailing.com
-------------------------------
914.332.4400  | Office
914.332.1671  | Fax
914.774.9767  | Mobile
Sent via iPhone 5

On Jun 23, 2013, at 10:43 AM, kirk sneddon <kirksned...@optonline.net> wrote:

Perhaps  for the Warp Drive?

Likely non-operable without the Di-Lithium Crystals, so you may be out of luck.

Kirk Sneddon
C&C 29 Mk II – Flying Cloud