Heating it helps even more.

Bill Coleman

C&C 39 animated_favicon1

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joel
Aronson
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 2:06 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Windows again

A sharp putty knife works.

Joel

35/3

Annapolis

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 1:38 PM, allen <allenmi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

The boatyard that replaced my cabin lites used the wrong stuff.  Windows
flexed and began to leak.  I took Septima back and told them to remove the
windows, clean them up and see if they were fit to reuse.  Otherwise I'd get
a new set of cast acrylics.  And this time, use Sikaflex 295 UV as they were
previously instructed but chose to ignore.

Well, they did use Sikaflex 295 UV, but the lites, which look beautiful from
the outside, are crazed when you look through them from the inside.
Question, does anyone know of a solvent that will let us remove the lites so
they can be replaced?

Allen Miles
S/V Septima
C&C 30-2