Hello List

Honey has 3 Fuller Brush manufactured portlights (2 x 12" in the  cabin and
1 x 18" in the port quarter berth) the boat came from C&C  Yachts with this
brand installed at the factory. I have replaced them twice  if the past 34
years, each time directly from Fuller Brush once by  phone and the second
time back in 2006 or so I ordered  them on line

Now I would like to replace just the outside trim rings due to a couple of
small spider cracks caused by the painter over tightening the fastener when
the  decks were repainted this winter. I looked up Fuller Brush on line and
the  company's main site continues to show the marine parts but offers no
link  to place an order.

I have spare gaskets and lenses, but no trim rings and the little cracks
are driving me nuts...

Also, I saw a post about a chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.

I would appreciate any assistance offered as to how do I order the parts
or even if I can still buy these portlights and or parts for them.

With my usual bad luck I doubt that there is no one makes a portlight that
will simply drop in place. Thoughts, comments??

Thank you.

Jack Fitzgerald
C&C 39 TM
HONEY