From: Stevan Plavsa
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 10:06 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 37+ Overhead Panels

Ken that is really nice, count me among the impressed. I've been thinking of
how to improve the overhead lighting on my 32 for some time and my boat
certainly has a lot of overhead panels!

Those in Toronto who are looking for a good supplier of marine grade wood and
plywood can get everything like that at a place called "Noah's" in Etobicoke.

Steve
Sunaha, C&C 32
Toronto