Allan,

You have a good recollection of the last 30-2.  It was totaled after falling
over on the hard in Annapolis.  Not sure what happened to it after that.  Maybe
somebody fixed it up.  It was a great boat.

Greg is still racing, but on an Elliott 770 now.  He helped me a lot when I got
my first C&C.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

C&C 35 Mk-III