Sorry, something was up with my mail client and I didn't see any of the
replies to my other thread, in fact it appeared as though the other thread
didn't make it to the list at all! I'm going to play with the halyard
tension first and foremost, if that doesn't resolve this then I'll be back
to talk about disconnecting the forestay :)

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto