Hi John, great site and I hope the shoulder heals up quickly and
completely. I own a 32 as well and the pics of your running rigging
improvements are really valuable. Do you find you need to use the winch to
trim the main sail? My 32 has all the original hardware and sheeting in the
main requires the winch, which isn't optimal.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto