From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Curtis
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 4:24 PM
To: CnC-List@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Engine swap out.

I start the process today of swapping out the 33 year old 2gm 13 raw water
cooled with the 1984 2GM20F fresh water cooled.

I have 2 differnt engine mounts one set on the engine I'm pulling out and
one set that hangs on the new engine I purchased on e-bay? What is the
better set. Please follow the link to see the photos an let me know your
opinions.

Thanks Capt, Burt

http://www.sailnet.com/forums/diesel-engine-forum/101423-engine-swap-will-wo
rk-2.html#post1063587

--
"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change;
the realist adjusts the sails."