Hi Peter,

Try wet sanding with vinegar (or muratic acid for quicker results) or a toilet bowl cleaner & scotchbrite pad. Rinse well with warm water afterwards, wear gloves, eye protection, yada yada.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet mk-1

We had a wonderful sail today after being on the hook last night to watch the fireworks, courtesy of Nanaimo Marine Festival. The missus & I went smokin' past Snake Island on a reach today and saw a steady 8+ knots GPS speed for 30 minutes... top blip was 8.6!