From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Nate Flesness
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 12:31 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List terrorized a buy boat

http://bringthewinnieestellehome.com/Winnie_Estelle/Welcome.html

I had no idea either, but interesting...

Nate
"Sarah Jean"
1980 30-1
Siskiwit Bay Marina
Lake Superior

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Frederick G Street
<f...@postaudio.net<mailto:f...@postaudio.net>> wrote:
Joe, -- I'm trying hard not to display total ignorance, but what's a "buy boat"?

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Jul 31, 2013, at 9:39 AM, "Della Barba, Joe"