914.774.9767  | Mobile
-------------------------------
Sent via iPhone 5

On Aug 5, 2013, at 9:20 PM, "Persuasion" <persuasio...@gmail.com> wrote:

Edd

I replaced all of my overhead panels with FRP.  It’s used for shower stalls and
comes in 4’ X 8’ sheets.  It is extremely white so much so I had to paint all
of the head liner with Interlux Brightside blu-glow white.  Pictures available
is you want.

Mike
S/V Persuasion
C&C 37 Keel/CB
Long Sault

From: Edd Schillay
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2013 2:19 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Replacing the Overhead Panels on a 37+

Listers,

I've purchased a bunch of lights (LED under-kitchen-cabinet ones) to be mounted
in those overhead panels much like Ken Heaton has on his boat. But, I'd prefer
to go with something white instead of the teak-like ones that Ken has. Does
anyone have a good suggestion on what kind of material would be best? I want
something lightweight so it can stay up with velcro, but not too flimsy so I
can mount these lights in them.

1/4" star board? Any other suggestions?

Also, I know Ken already sent around a photo of the aft cabin during our
whose-boat-design-is-better chest-thumping email chain, but I had to include a
photo of mine too, with, of course, a custom blanket :-)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15162917/Personal/blanket.jpg

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website