 From: Richard Walter <sailind...@yahoo.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 6:04 PM
Subject: Stus-List painting/varnishing wooder oars

Greetings,

INDIGO has wooden oars in the Avon dinghy. They sit in the dink bottom and,
consequently, are prone to sitting in water. The original crappy varnish has
come off. Is there any painting process that can bear up to the occasional (and
possible!) Long-term dunking? Is my only alternative plastic replacements?

Thank you,
Richard

s/v INDIGO
1978 36-foot