Particularly to all you 35-3 owners out there, where do you have your mast
base in your step plate?  Mine has a block ahead of the mast (so the mast
is in the rearmost position possible).  I can't remember where it was last
year and the yard removed and re-stepped it, so I didn't place any
reminders to myself.  I seem to be getting more forestay sag than last year
for a certain backstay tension, and have had to tighten the forestay down
to the max to resolve (I have a very easily adjustable forestay).  Before I
slack off the shrouds and try it at max foreward, I thought I'd ask what
your settings are.

Thanks,

Tim
Mojito