Hi John,

And welcome to the list.

We're mostly a group of the oldies and goodies as you seem aware. The past sponsor of the West Coast Rendezvous, Yachts West, brought a Tartan build C&C 115 to the event one year and they didn't get beat up too badly.

So... what's her name, where is she moored and when can we go for a sail?

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet, 35 mk-1
Vancouver Island, east side