From: CnC-List [cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] on behalf of ssjohn...@aol.com
[ssjohn...@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 2:05 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: j...@yayablues.com
Subject: Stus-List 1971 C&C 43- Endurance

This historic boat won the 1971 Chicago to Mackinaw race and launched
C&C as the premier racer-cruiser yacht....and was moored near me in
Fish Creek (Door County) Wisconsin!   Not raced anymore.  Home port
Menominee, Michigan......just across Green Bay.
We are our first annual 2 week cruise.  So far so good :-).   Tomorrow,
Sister Bay...,.then Escanba.
Spencer & Martha Johnson
1984 Landfall 38
Mount Prospect, IL / Racine, WI