Hi Curtis,

I just bought a 34/36 and I am re-doing the cove stripes on it.  The C&C
emblem flanking the sides of the bow were easy to find Holland Marine in
Missisauga Ontario (www.hollandmarine.com) makes reproductions.

However,  After many hours of scoring the web I was not able to find 1/16 -
1/4 - 1/16 stripes that came originally on the boat as an easy to apply
package but found a way around it:  Great Lakes Skipper  (
www.greatlakesskipper.com) Sells Bayliner stripes that are dark blue and
almost a perfect match for the C&C logo stripes.

The bonus is that the 1/16 stripes come with a backing that gives you the
exact 1/16" spacing you need to build-up the 3 stripes look without looking
like a 6 year old did it.  (
http://greatlakesskipper.com/bayliner-1-8-inch-dark-blue-boat-pinstripe )
Since the cove stripe area is recessed on my hull you simply apply the 1st
1/16" stripe on the edge of the recess (A masking tape base strip can help
for this:). Next,  lay the 1/4" stripe against the pattern indicator of the
1st stripe, then lay the 3rd 1/16" stripe using its pattern indicator.
-Done.

One of my rub strips had a rash from a PO hitting a dock so I also bought a
new rub strip from SouthShore marine (A bit spendy at 250.00 per side but
cleans-up the look considerably) .

Combine that with a combination Woody wash / wax and good old fashion
compound / carnauba wax job on the whole boat:  Looking pretty spiffy my
friend.

-Francois