From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Knowles
Rich
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 4:16 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Link montor solar panel our why our list is so
valuable thanks

Happy retirement!  Start looking for a job now. Stave off boredom.

Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax

On 2013-08-26, at 17:11, BRUCE BOLTON <bruce.bol...@shaw.ca> wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your input. I know it has been
said before, but just needed to add in my voice to say how terriffic it is
to be able to access the collective knowledge base, solving problems and
being part of the C&C community. I mostly "lurk" (yikes over six years now)
and need to contribute more. I'm moving into retirement this Friday and will
not only be able to sail more, but will look also look forward to wide
variety of C&C topics discussed everyday.

All the best,

Bruce Bolton
C&C35III
Apple Tree