Part 6 of the Racing Rules of Sailing (See Rule 75) states it is the boat which
is the entry. Not the owner, not the skipper.

New boat, new entry. Can't combine scores.

Spoke to a US Sailing judge about this a couple of years ago. He stated firmly
-- New hull, new set of scores.

        All the best,

        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay
        Starship Enterprise
        C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
        City Island, NY
        Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website