Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 00:13:30 -0400
From: trys...@gmail.com
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List 2013 Northeast Rendezvous

As I walk the docks with beer in one hand, cigar in the other, all the sailors
nestled in their berths, i gaze at each transom and say thanks to everyone who
made this year's event a smashing success.

C&C yachts, Good Old Boat Magazine, Mohegan Sun, Rob Ball, David Risch, those
who came by boat, plane and ferry, happy sailing to all and to all a good night

Till next year...

Rob