Since USWatersports acquired C&C Yachts I have been in contact with them and
hope they give full support to the Photo Album.

In order to keep everyone up-to-date, I have added a new category on our Forum
strictly pertaining to USWatersports and the new C&C’s.  It’s right at the top
of the page.

I have also added an area where you can add your comments and ask your
questions – hopefully Will Harris, Barry Carroll and others will post.

You must be registered as a user in order to post on the Forum.

Stu