Will,

We already met yesterday...the tall guy who talked about the Rendezvous.
Thanks for reaching out to the group.
It s the first time anyone from the "mother-ship" has done so.

Looking to forward to further communication.  Good luck at the show.   I'll be
back to pack up the Marion-Bermuda Cruising Yacht Race Booth Sunday.

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 (cell)