From: "Charles Nelson" <cenel...@aol.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List suggestions to redo deck paint
Date: Mon, Sep 16, 2013 7:00 PM

If nonskid is part of the job, Kiwi-grip goes on with a roller with ease and
its 'roughness' can be adjusted by the rolling
Technique. Cost is ~$150/gallon. I had yard put it on (1st time use for the
yard as well) and they thought it was easy to use with great results, as I did.

Having seen the results and the ease of application, I will do future touchups
myself.

Charlie Nelson
Water Phantom
C&C 36 XL/kcb