On my 35-1, I carry my 0.6 oz to about 10 true, the 3/4 to ~16 true and the 1.5
until all the crew has white knuckles (usually around 20-22 true).  :)

Our biggest rule when carrying in 15+ is "never let the center seam in the
bottom panel cross to windward of the forestay".

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA