Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2013-09-19 2:26 PM, Stu wrote:
Finally, the Photo Album is working on the new higher speed and more secure server -- not without major headaches.
In addition to the move:
1. I have added Coppermine Photo Gallery -- register, login and create your own albums. Upload your photos and let everyone see. 2. They Classified Ads are back -- we lost some data but the script is working. 3. The Chandlery has been rebuilt from the ground up with a totally new look. Same products and same prices. Check out the Forum under Announcements from USWatercraft and see the info brochure on the NEW C&C REDLINE 41. After almost 1 1/2 years, Diversion has been sold. The market has been poor and the water levels contributed to lower prices and minimal sales. I sold for less than market value and less than I had expected. I know Gladys and I will miss sailing but we have taken on a new pass time -- land yachting in a Winnebago motor home. Who knows, we might show up in your club's parking lot sometime and try to mooch a sail. Don't worry, I will still maintain and operate the Photo Album and will still wear my C&C hat and jacket.
Fair winds to all
Stu