From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Marek
Dziedzic
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 1:23 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Diesel starting

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could offer any suggestions.

I found that lately (last few weeks), I have problems starting. The motor kick
in right away, but it does not stay up. It runs for a few seconds and quits. It
then takes a few tries before it starts and I have to give it a bit more
throttle. The weather is cooler lately (most of the summer we were above 25C);
is this an issue?

I start with the throttle at idle; about 15s of glow plugs.

The motor is a Perkins M20 (2 cyl).

Any ideas what I do wrong?

thanks

Marek