From: Bob Moriarty
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 6:50 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Reply To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List America's Cup - Lessons Learned

I watched many of the America's Cup races "live" on Virtual Eye and then often
caught the "actual video" replays when they became available on YouTube.
As a half-fast beercan racer I watched and analyzed with great interest,
ingesting a lot of information but not a lot of knowledge. I don't think I
learned anything that can be applied to my Wednesday night efforts.
Let's see, If I'm ahead, I should cover - unless I should split. hmm.
Though I did learn that if you have to roll the dice, just hope they come up
Yahtzee.

Bob M
Ox 33-1
Jax, FL