It's those high heel boat shoes you wear while entertaining.

Rich Knowles
INDIGO LF38
Halifax, NS.

On 2013-10-03, at 11:42 PM, Jim Watts <paradigmat...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wal, I don't think he's that kind of high.

Well, he might be, but who's to know?

And there's nothing like a Jolt! cola to get you up and going. Do they still
make that stuff?

On 3 October 2013 18:24, Wally Bryant <w...@wbryant.com> wrote:
Anders, maybe you should lay down and munch on some chocolate chip cookies and
milk.

 Anders Brandt wrote:
Does anybody know what the standing height in the salon near the stove is in a
C & C 40 1979 ?
I'm pretty high, so it matters a little:-)

--
s/v Stella Blue
www.wbryant.com

Jim Watts