Must be odd to have the ability for the water to go out...........and not come
back!

Joe Della Barba

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Stevan Plavsa
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 3:46 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Season's Over

Suhana is on a mooring with plenty of water under her keel (something like 13
feet depth there) .. our club is moorings only and we have shared docks for
pickup/dropoff, pumpout, mast crane and such .. that's where it gets shallow!
That's also where we sling the boats for the crane. Plenty of depth during the
season but Lake Ontario loses a bunch of water this time of year so it makes
haul out tricky :(

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Ed Dooley