From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill
Connon
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 2:48 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Part numbers for 3GMF seawater pump

Group,

On haulout this year I noticed water drops from the seawater pump. I
changed the bearings and seal and afterwards the pump would no longer
self prime. I changed the impeller and was able to pump water using a
600 RPM half inch drill but the boat motor would not self prime and pump
anti-freeze through the system.
I want to buy a new cover, gasket and cam but can't come up with the
proper part numbers. A call to the nearest Yanmar dealer did not help
but I assume that it is a Johnson pump ( from what I found on the web )
and it was using a Johnson 827 impeller.
The motor is a 3GMF from 1985and the impeller is 2" OD x 7/8" wide and
has a 1/2" bore with a keyway.
All help with getting the proper part numbers would be appreciated.

Bill
Caprice 1
1978 C&C 36