First, I've had both the Raritan PH-II and Jabsco heads. My opinion is the
Raritan is better. I have Jabsco now and it works well also.

Now the real reason for the post. I work on heads. People pay me nice $$ to fix
them. My opinion - never rebuild a head pump. Instead install a new pump
assembly. Cost differential isn't that great and you'll eliminate ALL sources
of problems with the pump.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA