Did you go through the entire exercise on Buck Algonquin?  Looks like you
can input your angle, offsets, diameter, etc and it will pick out a strut
for you.

Bill Coleman
C&C 39

-----

So, Ontario yachts are still in business.  I decided I would take a chance
and and send them an email.  i found an email address on the Etchells site.
I asked them if they had info that would be helpful in my search for a new
prop strut.  To my surprise I got a response this morning.

I was told the struts were mostly custom castings and that those forms would
have been destroyed shortly after the boats went out of production in the
early 80s

At least I don't have to try and find one any longer.

So the solution still remains to be, either, a custom casting, repair the
broken strut, or fab a new strut from Stainless.

There is a repair shop on the north shore of Massachusetts.  They do repairs
and custom work.  Maybe the best bet is to send it there and have them
advise in the most cost effective, viable solution.

Danny