From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of dwight veinot
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 1:47 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Pedestal width (compass diameter) on a 37+?

Good sense of humor, Jim:  that's what I intended and what I expected

Lightened up my day a bit...busy cleaning up leaves, gutters, last cut for the
lawn etc.,

Got it done now and feeling the pain

Dwight Veinot

Alianna
C&C 35 MKII

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Jim Watts <paradigmat...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Yes, but we're not going to tell you who they are.