We'll be staying at the Beaufort Docks. I am planning to push on to there if I
can get away with it. The weather do look snotty, don't she! Looks like I'm
going to have to dig out my Gill body-prophylactics again!
 I'll give you a call in the morning if that's OK.

Andy

Andrew Burton
61 W Narragansett
Newport, RI